Start Your Journey to become
a Crusader Today!
Catholic Memorial is a leading co-ed academic institution that educates the whole person, providing a lasting and positive effect on your character. Please scroll down to find the admissions steps to become a Crusader for incoming freshmen, transfer students and international students.
Step 1: Submit Application Form and Fee
Click here for the application. Please set up an account to start the process. Upon completing the form, please submit and pay the $25 application fee.
Students applying prior to Nov. 1, 2021 should also select their preferred 8th Grade Placement Testing date on the application. (Friday, Nov. 5 or Saturday, Nov. 13 from 8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.)
- Testing dates are reserved by choosing your preferred date on the application.
- Students should arrive to CMH at the Main Entrance (located off the Circle Drive) at approximately 7:45 a.m. for check-in.
- Students do not need to bring a calculator to the test. Only #2 pencils are needed for testing.
- The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is a five-part multiple choice test of verbal, quantitative, reading, mathematics and language skills. CMH also includes an additional essay portion to aid in determining writing skills.
- Snacks will be provided to students during breaks. (*All snacks are nut-free. If you prefer to bring your own snack, please feel free to do so.)
- Parents are welcome to stay for an optional meet and greet with the CMH president, Donna Bembenek, and CMH principal, Laura Anderson for coffee, discussion and school tour.
- Students can be picked up at the Main Entrance after testing is finished at 11:45 a.m.
For questions and requests for accommodations, please contact Molly McCourt in the Admissions Office at (262) 542-7101 ext. 551.
Step 2: Receive Admission Decision Notification
All early applicants with submitted applications by Nov. 1st will receive notification of admission decision and placement test scores (if taken at Catholic Memorial) by January 1, 2022. After January, applicants will receive admission notifications within two weeks of submission.
Step 3: Set Up Class Registration Appointment
The CMH Counseling Department will contact each family to schedule an in-person or virtual Registration Appointment.
During this appointment classes will be selected, online accounts will be set up, tuition information will be explained and all other details will be shared.
Step 3: Fill out Forms
Fill out the top portion of the CMH Clearance Form and ask the student’s current school counselor or school official to complete the second half. The Clearance Form is then sent directly from the student’s current school to Catholic Memorial.
Step 4: Decision
Once all information has been submitted an admission decision will be made and the family will be contacted by phone or email of the decision.
Step 1: International Student Policy:
Catholic Memorial High School has established relationships with several international student exchange programs including: AFS Intercultural Program, Global Outreach Catholic Exchange Program, NACEL Open Door and Wisconsin International Academy (WIA). Catholic Memorial High School does not coordinate or oversee homestays for students, and therefore, international students must be part of an international student exchange program or be living in the United States with a parent to attend.
Step 2: Application Process:
Applicants that work with a CMH approved international student exchange program will submit application forms, funding verification documents, etc. determined by each program. Students living in the US with their parents and needing I-20 documentation for F-1 or J-1 status must submit adequate information to prove their English proficiency and most recent report card. Forms should be emailed to Admissions.