Junior Crusaders Wrestling
Junior Crusader Wrestling is open to wrestlers of all experience levels 1st through 8th grade. At Junior Crusader Wrestling our goal is simple: offer an alternate winter sports option for our parish families in Waukesha County (and beyond).
- Emphasis on basic foundations of Folkstyle wrestling, learning to be competitive and accountable, and a heavy emphasis on having fun while keeping fit!
For questions or concerns about Junior Crusaders Wrestling, please contact Joe Drees at email@example.com – 262-542-7101 ext: 545
Season & Practice Information
Must complete online Registration before first practice - Register Here
- 1st - 8th grade - Practice starts December 5th
- December 5, 2022-March 16, 2023
- Mondays - 5:30-7:00 pm
- Wednesdays - 5:30-7:00 pm
USA Cards MUST be purchased online. New membership cards required each year (last season’s card is no longer valid). The USA membership cost is $50 per wrestler and must be purchased prior to completing online registration or on-site registration. Registrations without current card will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Purchase your USA Wrestling Card by clicking here.
Mike Bichanich the CMH Wrestling Varsity Head Coach will be coaching the Junior Crusader Wrestlers.
All Junior Crusader Wrestlers and Families get free admission to all Home Dual Meets!
- 2022-2023 Season Registration Coming soon!
- Registration is NOW OPEN! Register Here
- Registration Fee: $125
- Fee includes Gear bundle (fight shorts, practice shorts, and T-shirt), Mat time, and free admission to all high school home wrestling dual meets
- Wrestlers will need to provide USA Card, headgear, and shoes
*Tournaments are optional, but encouraged, for club members*
You are responsible for registering your wrestler for each individual tournament that you attend.
All registrations for tournaments you would like your wrestler to participate in are done at www.trackwrestling.com
Listed below is the tournament information:
- Wisconsin Wrestling Federation Club Tournament List (https://www.wiwrestlingfederation.com/page/show/981033-sanctioned-club-tournaments)
- Wiwrestling.com Tournament List
Junior Crusaders is 100% volunteer driven. Parents are expected to volunteer their time supporting the Jr. Crusader program.
Volunteer Opportunities include but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- CMH Hosted Tournament Volunteer
Don't be scared to volunteer - Volunteering is a great way to network and meet other parents.
Junior Crusaders Code of Conduct
- I will not force my child into sports.
- I will remember that children participate to have fun, and the game is for them.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or of others.
- I will learn the rules of the game and policies of the league.
- I will be a positive role model for my child, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy – and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, spectators at every game practice, or other sporting events.
- I will not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules.
- I will demand that my child treat players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, sex, or ability.
- I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- I will emphasize skill development and practices, and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also de-emphasize games and competition in lower age groups.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use.
- I will refrain from “coaching” unless I am an official coach.