Junior Crusader Boys Baseball
Join the ranks of the talented and highly competitive Junior Crusader Baseball program athletes.
The Junior Crusader’s mission is to organize and develop highly competitive Junior Crusaders youth baseball teams composed of players from Waukesha and surrounding communities. Players are provided with dedicated knowledgeable coaching that will not only teach the physical aspects of baseball, but also a deeper understanding of how to play the game while maintaining high standards of excellence promoting good sportsmanship, teamwork, and respect for the individual.
The Junior Crusaders Baseball Program provides players:
- Significant development of all skills required to play the game of baseball
- A thorough understanding of baseball strategies and game situations
- A focus on team rather than individual
- A consistent demonstration of good sportsmanship through the actions of coaches, players, and parents
- Excellent facilities and equipment
- Competitive teams at all age levels
- Respect for the individual
- The ability to have fun while learning to play the great game of baseball
Game/Practice Information - 2024 Season
- The teams will play in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL) or The MAJOR Youth Baseball League.
- The Jr. Crusader Baseball teams will play 8-22 league games and could play in up to four-weekend tournaments. Most tournaments will be in the Southeastern Wisconsin area.
- Parent meeting will be held on Thursday, January 11th from 7pm to 8pm in the CMH Cafeteria.
- Uniform link to be coming in January
- Jr. Crusaders Night is Friday, May 10th at 5:30pm at Infinity Fields
Indoor Practice Schedule
Sunday indoor practices starting January 7th.
- 12:30 – 2:00pm - 10U & 8U
- 2:00 – 3:30pm - 11U & 9U
- 3:30 – 5:00pm - 12U & 14U Schalk
- 5:00 – 6:30pm - 14U Spencer
- 6:30 - 8:30pm - Varsity
What are the fees for Junior Crusaders baseball?
Player Fees are established on a yearly basis and are required to cover the costs of field rental, umpires, league fees, tournaments, insurance, and equipment.
For the 2024 season, the 11U, 12U, 13U, and 14U players will be charged $435
($100 due Aug. 1, 2023; final $335 due Oct. 1, 2023)
The 7/8U, 9U, and 10U teams will have a reduced player fee of $335
($100 due Aug. 1, 2023; final $235 due Oct. 1, 2023)
Players will also be charged about $180 for their uniform, including helmets (if needed.) Players will keep their uniforms and will only need to replace those items that need replacing in subsequent years.
Junior Crusaders Basketball Code of Conduct
- I will not force my child into sports.
- I will remember that children participate to have fun, and the game is for them.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or of others.
- I will learn the rules of the game and policies of the league.
- I will be a positive role model for my child, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy – and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, spectators at every game practice, or other sporting events.
- I will not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules.
- I will demand that my child treat players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, sex, or ability.
- I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- I will emphasize skill development and practices, and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also de-emphasize games and competition in lower age groups.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use.
- I will refrain from “coaching” unless I am an official coach.