Supporting Parishes

CMH gratefully acknowledges the following parishes for their financial investment in our sacred mission to serve families from Waukesha County and the surrounding area. Eighty percent (80%) of the 2017-18 student body are members of these supporting parishes. The remaining twenty percent (20%) of our students are from other parishes or are not members of a Catholic parish.

As a benefit from the generosity of these supporting parishes, if your family is an active member at one of these supporting parishes, then students attending CMH from that family are eligible for a $1,500 discount off of tuition for each student.