Junior Crusader POMs
2022 - 2023 Season Information
- Football Practice: Sunday Practices at CMH from June 2022 through October 2022
- Basketball Practice: Sunday Practices at CMH from November 2022 through March 2023
- Performances: Team members will learn pom and dance routines to perform at CMH Junior Crusader Football Games & Girls Varsity Basketball games.
- Season Schedule: The Junior Crusaders Pom & Dance team will perform at the CMH Junior Crusaders Football games in the Fall and Varsity Girls Basketball games in the Winter. The full season is from August 2022 through March 2023
- View 2022 - 2023 Season Flyer
For questions or concerns about Jr. Crusaders Poms, please contact Joe Drees at firstname.lastname@example.org – 262-542-7101 ext: 545
- 2022-2023 Jr. Crusaders POMS Season Registration NOW OPEN!
- Register Here
- Jr. Crusaders Night: September 9th at Carroll University
- View Football Performance Schedule Here
- Sundays: 4-6pm at Catholic Memorial High School
- Uniforms and poms rental are included with registration.
- Registration includes the Accessories Package participants will keep (white tennis shoes, dance shorts, backpack, socks and bow (after the first year, the accessories package is optional and families only need to pay for uniform/pom rental)
- *Returning Dancers do not have to repurchase the accessories package*
- Program Total Cost: $250 (includes uniform/pom rental & accessories package)
Uniforms and poms rental are included
Registration for the first year includes the Accessories Package participants will keep (white tennis shoes, dance shorts, backpack, socks and bow (after the first year, the accessories package is optional and families only need to pay for uniform/pom rental)
*Returning Dancers do not have to repurchase the accessories package*
Program Total Cost: $250
(includes uniform/pom rental
& accessories package)
Jr. Crusaders is 100% volunteer driven. Parents are expected to volunteer their time supporting the Jr. Crusader program.
Volunteer Opportunities include but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- CMH Hosted Tournament Volunteer
Don't be scared to volunteer - Volunteering is a great way to network and meet other parents.
Junior Crusaders POMs Code of Conduct
- I will not force my child into sports.
- I will remember that children participate to have fun, and the game is for them.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or of others.
- I will learn the rules of the game and policies of the league.
- I will be a positive role model for my child, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy – and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, spectators at every game practice, or other sporting events.
- I will not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules.
- I will demand that my child treat players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, sex, or ability.
- I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- I will emphasize skill development and practices, and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also de-emphasize games and competition in lower age groups.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use.
- I will refrain from “coaching” unless I am an official coach.