Junior Crusaders Boys Basketball
The Junior Crusaders Basketball program focuses on guiding the student-athlete by providing an opportunity that allows each player to reach his or her God-given potential in a competitive learning environment while promoting positive values that prepare them to succeed in life.
For questions or concerns about Junior Crusaders Boys Basketball, please contact Joe Drees at firstname.lastname@example.org – 262-542-7101 ext: 545
2023 Summer League Information:
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
OPEN TO ALL CURRENT 2nd-7th GRADERS!
- Summer League will run from June 12 through July 31st.
- Practices begin in May, 2023.
- Game Days are as follows:
- Grade 8 - Monday
- Grade 7 - Wednesday
- Grade 6 - Tuesday
- Grade 5 - Thursday
- Grade 4 - Friday
- Grade 3 - Friday
If you are interested in being a coach, please select the volunteer coaching option on the registration which will be available soon.
If you have any questions or concerns about registration information, please reach out to Joe Drees at email@example.com – 262-542-7101 ext: 545.
- 2023 Summer Season Registration is Live!
Junior Crusaders is 100% volunteer driven. Parents are expected to volunteer their time supporting the Jr. Crusader program.
Volunteer Opportunities include but not limited to the following:
- Team Parent
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- CMH Hosted Tournament Volunteer
Don't be scared to volunteer - Volunteering is a great way to network and meet other parents.
Junior Crusaders Basketball Code of Conduct
- I will not force my child into sports.
- I will remember that children participate to have fun, and the game is for them.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or of others.
- I will learn the rules of the game and policies of the league.
- I will be a positive role model for my child, and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy – and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials, spectators at every game practice, or other sporting events.
- I will not engage in any unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent, such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
- I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well-being of the athletes.
- I will teach my child to play by the rules.
- I will demand that my child treat players, coaches, officials, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, sex, or ability.
- I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard, and make my child feel like a winner every time.
- I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participants for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- I will emphasize skill development and practices, and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also de-emphasize games and competition in lower age groups.
- I will promote the emotional and physical well-being of the athletes ahead of my personal desire I may have for my child to win.
- I will respect the officials and their authority during games and will never question, discuss or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak to coaches at an agreed-upon time and place.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and I will refrain from their use.
- I will refrain from “coaching” unless I am an official coach.
What forms do I need to participate in Junior Crusaders basketball?
Junior Crusaders Contact
Mr. Joe Drees
Junior Crusader Athletic Program
Phone: 262-542-7101 ext: 545